Sunday, September 9, 2012

6 - My Zodiac Sign and if I Think it Fits my Personality

Day 6: Your Zodiac sign and do you think it fits your personality?


My Zodiac sign depends on which quack you talk to. Most say that my Zodiac sign is Virgo, but some say it is Leo. Some say it is Virgo, but that I will have the personality of Leo.
Like I said, it depends.
I don't get into this Zodiac stuff.... I think people take it WAAAAY overboard. I like to study the stars and read about the legends involved with the 'pictures' in the sky, but I don't typically go into....all the weird stuff.
However, I do have an answer to this question.
I am neither Virgo, nor Leo.....
I am Sphinx!
If you read the 'personality traits' of Virgo and Leo, you'll find that, weird enough, I have a large majority of BOTH personality traits.....not that it means a thing.
Anyway, I get tired of quacks asking me "SOOO, what is YOUR zodiac sign? HMMM???" and then start arguing with me when I tell them what it is. So I decided to baffle them instead.
I have so much fun watching their expression change when I tell them "Me? I'm the Sphinx!"

Did you know that the ancient Sphinx drawings and statues of the old world actually WERE Leo and Virgo combined? But in the ancient days, they were symbols of a prophecy: that a heavenly king would come to earth through the womb of a virgin.......... HOW TERRIBLY INTERESTING.......

No comments:

Post a Comment