Wednesday, September 5, 2012

2 - Where I'd like to be in 10 years

Day 2: Where you'd like to be in 10 years

I would like to have at least ONE of my silly books published in 10 years and be making an income from them. I mean, you'd think I would finally have ONE published by then, right?
I would also hope that my job in the greenhouse would be taking off and getting pretty big by that point.
I also hope that I could have a dog club going on by then too: a club where Kris and I teach people how to groom, train, and care for their dogs. Maybe we could even start doing competitions and stuff too.
And I would like to hopefully be making an income by raising pigeons, doves, and quail, and I would like to be raising ponies by then too...nice ponies....like Welsh, or Dales.
And I would like to have a Dales Pony of my own in 10 years....a gelding named Caspian...or Shadowfax, depending on the color.
Yeah, maybe I don't have big plans, but hey....they work.


No comments:

Post a Comment