Friday, August 24, 2012

Challenge 24 of Therteeee

Day 24 - What's in your purse?

  • Camera
  • Wallet
  • Socks
  • Sunglasses
  • Mini brush
  • Red rag
  • Inhaler (I am such a good girl. I have my inhaler IN my purse, where it belongs!)
  • Hair band and clip
  • Piece of leather
  • 3 different flavor dental chewing gums
  • Mini Bible
  • Bible tracts
  • Mini composition notebook
  • 2 pencils
  • Bamboo mirror
  • Mini sharpie
  • Nail clippers
  • Hand sanitizer
  • Carmex
  • Tissues
  • Lipstick????? Why on earth is THAT in my purse??
  • Sewing tin full of Ibuprofen (hidden in a secret pocket)
  • Salt packets from Wendy's
  • Bubble gum
  • Foul Play Cafe ticket/reservation (hahaha!)
  • May 13th sermon notes from Center City Evangelical Church in ABQ (Really? May? It seems like it was just yesterday I was in ABQ!)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm....if you still have your ticket to FoulPlay, does that mean you snuck in? ;P Wait, I forgot that they give you the ticket to keep so that you can go back and forth...never mind, you're still a law abiding citizen. ;) We all miss you over here. Hope you can make it for the Balloon Fiesta! -Evie

    ReplyDelete