Friday, September 14, 2012

11 - Put My ipod on Shuffle & List the First 12 Songs

Day 11: Put your ipod on shuffle and list the first 12 songs
It used to be "list the first 10 songs" but I changed it to 12 because I just started listing the songs and got carried away, and instead of delete them until there were only 10 left, I just changed the numbers. So now you get to enjoy a few more songs! Or not enjoy...depending on your tastes.

  1. One Step At A Time - Jordan Sparks (Really fun song)
  2. I Fall to Pieces - Patsy Cline (Oldie...and not really my style...I mean, she is seriously WHINING cause he doesn't "love" her anymore....seriously?? Get over it.)
  3. Carolina Rua - Lynn Hilary (Cute song)
  4. If I could see the world (through the eyes of a child) - Patsy Cline (I really like this song)
  5. Old Time Rock & Roll - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band (......Okay, call me a rebel or a nerd, I REALLY like this song)
  6. Moonlight - The Piano Guys~Steven Sharp Nelson (SERIOUSLY watch the video of this song! It's amazing!!)
  7. Japanese Music Box - George Winston (Goooorgeous song...)
  8. I'll Trust You Jesus - Elizabeth Stewart/Maxfield & Ryan Brockington (The Super Kids? Has anyone other than me seen those old videos?? They were awesome when I was a kid....)
  9. Padme's Destiny - John Williams~Star Wars sound track (Yes, I like Star Wars. I cut my teeth on Star Wars. And honestly, the music is beautiful.)
  10. The Highway Man - Deirdre Shannon~Celtic Thunder (Lovely song)
  11. Perfect Day - Miriam Stockley (gorgeous, peaceful song....listen to it!)
  12. Baby Elephant Walk - Henri Macini~Hatari! (Seriously, if you haven't seen the John Wayne movie Hatari!, you are missing out. Especially since this super cute song is in it. It is so cute! Kids LOVE it! I want to learn to play it on the piano...)
And now, as a bonus, I am also posting a video of another song that I really like that I took off the list, but that I want to share with you anyway.
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment