Thursday, October 10, 2013

Photo Update

Well, as you may have guessed, I have had a lot going on this summer. Work mainly. Managing a green house may sound glamorous to some folk, but it is the same as managing a garden: weeding, pruning, digging, planting, weeding some more, watering, fertilizing, training, trimming, and...did I mention weeding??
However, I have been taking pictures off and on, especially as the growing season has slowed down. Therefore, I shall post the pictures, put some captions with them, and then go to bed. That way, you are satisfied, I am satisfied, the voices in my head can stop bugging me at night about a blog post, and everybody will be happy. Right?
So, first off is my toes. We actually had enough rain this year to make *certain patches* of grass green! It was so cool, I had to go find the nicest patch and go take a picture of my feet in it. *happy sigh*
Next is a slightly eerie looking moon. I was at a friend's house for a weekend in the late spring, and it was during a full moon. They have these creepy trees just down the street from them and, that night, as the moon rose, it looked like the trees were reaching out with gnarled fingers and desperate arms to grab it. Very picturesque moment...
Ah yes....flowers. More green-type growing things. The top ones were/are in my garden. The bottom one, a rose, was from a friend's garden though. The scent from it is positively FANTASTIC. It is a Souvenir De La Malmaison.
Ah.... and of course now: the fall. Pumpkins from my boss' pumpkin festival, cooler weather, slower work, colors of red, orange, brown, and gray all starting to show up more than before....which says a lot in the Northwestern part of Oklahoma.
And HOW can I finish this up without a newer photo of Pilot?

No comments:

Post a Comment