Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pinning Pictures On Pintrest...

Hello all.
I recently let a friend talk me into getting on Pintrest....and now I think I will probably be labeled "SPAMMER".
I had previously been staying away from Pintrest because I was afraid that I would go "HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!" with all the repinning of pictures and ideas; that I would go over-board (no pun intended).
Well, I wasn't wrong. Needless to say, I am pretty much in love with Pintrest and if it doesn't ban me for spamming, it will be my new little buddy!
I mean, you can pin EVERYTHING! Sale items, videos, pictures of every sort, how-to's....everything! It's awesome.
Speaking of pictures....
It snowed today, which is a rarity for where I live, so I took the advantage to get out and get some fun pictures. I decided to post a few on here. Some of them will probably go on Pintrest, along with others. Haha!









Oh.... and here is my Pintrest!: https://pinterest.com/kjfogleman/

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a cool friend. I like the pun about "over board".

    ReplyDelete