Thursday, January 26, 2012

Vehicle Window Mural



Well, earlier this week my mom and sister took my vehicle (ha-ha...MY vehicle...) to go see my grandpa Jo. While there, somebody (no names mentioned) got the brilliant idea to load a giant dog cage into the back of my poor pickup.
Guess who was loading it?? My mom and grandpa.
Guess what happened?? Yeah, they broke the rear window out.
HAHAHAHA!
Why am I laughing? I don't know...
My mom and grandpa felt really bad about it. They cleaned up the glass, taped up the opening, put a plastic trash bag over the window and then taped it on there too.
Needless to say, it is well taped up!
Anyway, my dad called 'A Plus Auto' and they came out today to fix the window.
Well, my sister and I have been talking, and we think it would be cool to put a mural on the back window.
One of our neighbors had a horse mural on one of his pickups for a really long time. It was really cool!
Depending on where you get window murals, they can be kind of expensive (depending on what 'expensive' looks like to you). By expensive, I'm talking like $75.
I have read that they are easy to put on (which was my main concern). They are perforated so you don't have to worry about air bubbles to work out.
Nice...
Kris and I think that a wild horse mural would be REALLY COOL on the back of the pickup window. But my dad doesn't like horses and thinks that we should do a Rebel Flag.
I was able to find a cool Rebel Flag mural (above photo) on Amazon for only $69.
Personally, I really like wolves. I would like a mural with wolves.
But, no matter how we differ in opinions, we all have one thing in common: We're all BROKE!
So, we will all dream on and argue about what kind of mural we should get, but we can all rest to know that none of us is going to get one because none of us can afford it. HA-HA!
Oh yeah, and did I mention that we are talking about putting a nice, shiny mural on a rusty, dinged up truck???
Yeah.....were hicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment