Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Life & Silly-ness

I have found out something about myself: I have a hard time talking about what has been happening in my life. I have difficulty blogging about it, writing about it, or talking about it. I do not know why. It is not bad, and I am not going through any irregular hardships, but it seems....well, uninteresting to me.
People ask me "So what has been going on?" And my instant reply is *blankness* "Ummmm....well, not much. Nothing that I can think of anyway..."
I would rather write imagined adventures or talk about silly stuff, to make people laugh. If something funny happens in my life, I write it down, or share it with someone to make them laugh, but otherwise, I concoct comical or adventurous stories, or other silly things to fill in the 'boring-ness' of my life.
My life is not really boring. It just...well....is normal, everyday life for me, and it is uninteresting to talk about.
Now, don't think that I do not like my life. I am VERY happy with my life, and the role(s) that I am playing in the lives of those around me. However, when someone asks me "So what is going on?" I am like "Life.... the end"
If I cannot find anything interesting, or exciting about it, then it is just not really worth talking about unless you are absolutely OBSESSED with my life, which I know you are not, therefore, my life is not important to talk about.
PLANS for life, I can talk about....though I dont have many of them.
IDEAS I can talk about...I am overflowing with them.
YOU I can talk about, because I adore you, and I want to help you. I adore you because your life is different from mine, and that makes you fascinating. I like helping you because when I help I feel needed and useful. So, dont mistake me for a 'good' person, because I am only helping you for my own selfish reasons! ;-)
Anyway............that was a random post. I dont think anyone will read it....but it they do, I hope they will be so kind as to click some little button down below and at least let me know that they read it! Because then.......Well.....I dont know....it will let me know SOMETHING!
TOOT-A-LOO! I must go check my siblings....they are playing games on the computer and I must check to see if their brains are medium rare, or well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment