Monday, May 9, 2011

Critter Update

So, I have not gotten around to writing anything funny, or fantastic lately, so I thought I would update you on some things.


First off, all of our nanny goats had their kids. Now we have 7 cute little kids. They all want to suck on your finger because they have been bottle babies. Before they were born, we swore as a family we would not name them, but alas, the spirit is willing, but becomes weak when a baby goats squeaks at you and sucks your finger. So they all have names: Spots, Itsy, Bitsy, and I cannot remember what the other four are called.


(Picture: baby sister Holding 'Spots')

We also gave the calf 'Bubba' two new friends to play with. I cannot remember their names either.
We now have five litters of kittens (which it is subject to increase soon), and I think they are gradually gaining names as well.
We are also due to have a colt sometime...maybe two...
So if anyone wants kittens, or goats, or ponies, let me know what your family thinks. It should be hilarious!
HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment