Monday, September 1, 2014

Goodbye To The Shanty

With much deliberation and hesitation, I have come to the decision that it is time for My Shanty to quit. I have outgrown it, personally, and now that I have my website, KathrynJFogleman.com, to keep up with, it has ceased to be practical to have a separate blog.
 However, I have not stopped blogging. In fact, I have set up a NEW blog. That's right: NEW, using the same host/server that my website is on, making it easy to post and edit the both of them. It is called:
DepthsOfImagination.net
 Please check it out and let me know what you think! If you would like an easy way to keep up with it, you can "like" and follow my Facebook Author Page: Kathryn Fogleman - Author

 I am using Weebly for both KathrynJFogleman.com and Depths of Imagination.
If you have never heard of Weebly, I have to say this: they are the easiest and best website program/server/thingamajigger EVER! If you want a nice looking, easy-to-manage website, Weebly is the way to go. Everything is drag n' drop, runs smoothly, and just makes building a website a pleasure! There is nothing to download, it's free, there's a lot of variety, and it's super easy.

 My sister introduced me to Weebly when she set up her website, Golden Retriever Street. She always gets complemented on how nice her site looks. She just loves how it is so simple to navigate and update, so she got me hooked on it.

 Personally, I love blogger. I've been on it for... gee... 7 or more years now? I have always appreciated how simple it was to use. But, when it comes to making a website, Weebly is the best. And now it is just simpler to use Weebly for my blog as well.

 I will miss My Shanty, but I am always excited to start something new, and I already love Depths of Imagination.
Please stop by and pay me and DoI a visit, when you have the chance. And don't forget to tag us in your web browser favorites and bookmarks. Please don't forget us. And, in the case that you do forget, this post will still be here for you to find your way to Depths of Imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment