Saturday, April 26, 2014

April Book Update

So, before the month is out, I thought I would give you an update about my book - Tales of the Wovlen: The Dragon's Son.
I think pictures will do best at describing it.

I got my first hard copies on April 16th... ignore my face.

 Went to a book signing on April 18th and 19th


Mom got me a pretty banner to set up at my booth... again, ignore my face.
And there was a chicken who stopped by my booth to say "Hi"... random FYI.
Both ebooks and hard copies combined... ignore the creepy eyeballs.

So, yeah. Sales are going well, my book is getting out there. Reviews are rolling in. I'm happy. My siblings are happy. My mom is happy. My dad will be happier when I get my first check (wink, wink). It's all good. The only thing is... that I have this cold... and can't speak so well. I tried singing, but everyone told me to shut up. *pouty face* Hey! I thought I was sounding good for a person with no voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment