Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Challenge 15 of 30

Day 15 - Something you don't leave your house without

Well, I would think that it would be common sense if one would never leave the house without their driver's license. Right? I mean, when you leave the house, you are usually driving a vehicle, or riding with someone who may want you to drive the vehicle. It's just a really smart idea to have your driver's license and a couple of dollars in cash.
So that is what I would never leave the house without....right??
Unfortunately, no. I have and still do frequently leave my drivers license at home when I leave the house. Why? I have no clue....
No, the one thing that I NEVER leave the house without is my Cell Phone.
If I leave the house without my cell phone, I feel all naked and bare. Ask my sister! She'll tell you that I just don't act right without my cellphone!
My cell phone is an extension of my body. If I leave and forget my cell phone, my body acts like I left an piece of it at home: I do not function right without my cell phone. It's like my brain. I NEED THAT SUCKER!!
I don't talk a lot on it (mainly because of my hearing issue), and I don't text all the time, but it is my security blanket - my insurance. If something were to happen to me or anyone else while I'm away from home, I NEED my cell phone to contact people. Simple as that.
If MIB ever finds out that I actually come from Mars and have no license, registration, or visa for visiting earth, I need my cell phone to contact Martian Interpol...
Yeah...okay.
I think you get the point.

KATHY MUST HAVE CELL PHONE. 
KATHY GOES INTO SHOCK WITHOUT CELL PHONE. 
KATHY HAS NO WORKING BRAIN CELLS WITHOUT CELL PHONE. 
NO CELL PHONE = NO KATHY.
BYE-BYE...KATHY GOING HOME.
CONTROL THE CELL PHONE AND YOU CONTROL THE KATHY.
ITS LIKE A JOY STICK....

Okay okay! Enough! Don't give all my secrets away...you stupid cell phone... 
Oh! And did I mention that my cell phone's name is Marty?? Yeah......

No comments:

Post a Comment