Friday, May 9, 2014

Picture Time!

It has been a while since I graced you, my reader(s), with some snapshots and photographs of nicer things other than my face and my book, and my book and my face... So, today, I will post pictures and let you enjoy them.... unless your internet loads as slowly as mine, then you might not enjoy them. You might be sitting there in your chair going "POST SOMETHING WITH WORDS ALREADY KATHRYN!!" to which my reply is "ZzZzZzZzZz.... I wanna ride the unicorn....ZzZzZzZzzzz..."
Random? No. Not at all. It's just what happens when you hand a laptop to a sleep deprived person with a thumping head and nothing to do... Mwahahahaha!
So, weather you want to or not, ENJOY THE PICTURES.

 A Windmill and lazy cattle...

 Kristyn's puppy and a particularly fascinated little guy watching her...

 Two of the three blind mice??

 A puppy swimming...

 A windmill sitting quietly, waiting for the storm...

 A growing storm...

 Grain elevators. These are where grain is stored. 
The small brown one is an old version. The big white one is newer.

 The road to a storm...

 It's a palm tree sitting on a sandy Caribbean beach... oh wait. It's just a fence post.

 This is my puddy cat: Soot. He's gray with yellow eyes and a crooked tail.

 Oh look! Parrots!... I mean, puppies.

 Another windmill...

 Me, Pilot, and a new addition: Hugo.

 Pilot modeling his backpack after bringing me his ball...

 Ru-ro Shaggy! Looks like Pilot has a bone pile!

 This is my Beta fishy. Her name is Dorinda, but I call her my little Barracuda.

Pilot bringing me his ball after a catch...

No comments:

Post a Comment