Friday, April 4, 2014

Pilot Showing Off

Since it is 04/04/2014, I thought it would be appropriate to make a post today (and before certain people strangle me for NOT making a post). So, I have a short little video of Pilot doing some "tricks". They really are just basic things that he is doing, but it has taken him 7 months to learn this stuff, so it is an accomplishment for him!
Actually, the video doesn't show all that he can do. I was limited for camera space, so I was unable to really let him show off. I have an "agility" course set up that he likes to run and play on, and I can tell him to "whoa" (stay) and walk a much further distance from him than what I show in the video. I have actually gotten where I can tell him to stay, I can walk away for about 2 minutes, and then I can come back and he is still staying in his spot. (Yay!)
Anyway, hopefully I will make a video that shows more of his better tricks later.
So, without further ado, here is Pilot!

No comments:

Post a Comment