Saturday, March 8, 2014

Book Reviews Galore!

I am so happy to say that I have gotten at least 10 book reviews thus far on my book! They are generally ranging from 3.5 to 4 out of 5 stars, which I think is really good! There are not many 5 star books out there in the world, and I am glad that mine is cutting it to the 4 star-ish group!
So, as a thank you to the reviewers, I am listing all the current blog posts with the reviews. Please click the links listed and like, tweet, and share these posts, and help direct more traffic to these awesome blogs!

Guiding Lights Homeschool - She giving away a free copy of my book on 3/20/14! Read the post for more details.
A Diligent Heart - This review was written by a 12yr old girl!
4dputt's Review - "I did tell the author there was one part I did not like - the end. Why? Because it was finished!"
Are We There Yet? - "...one of those books that, upon reaching the end, had me saying, “No, it can’t be over already!”."
Annie The Reviewer - This review is very nicely laid out! I walked away from this one with a few new tips on how to write a review.
Hopkins Homeschool - "He loved this book so much that when Little Miss started getting a little loud he had to tell her "Shh, you're interrupting the show!""
Raising Soldiers 4 Christ - "It was very easy to follow - even for me a non Sci-Fi kind of gal!"
The Joy of Homemaking - "Will I read the next book? Absolutely!"
Another OtherWorld - A fantasy lover himself, this reviewer says "This book blows Eragon out of the water–read it."
I'm His Servant - "I think my fantasy loving friends would enjoy this book. I know I would love to see the movie version!"

No comments:

Post a Comment