Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Coming in Spring 2014... Whoohoo!

Okay. I know. I'm in trouble. I should be keeping up with my blog better and I should have already posted a new video. Well, if it's any consolation, I am almost done with the video.......oooookay, that's not entirely true. I haven't even started on the video yet.
BUT, I am coming close to finding the motivation to start making the video. And once I start making the video, it WILL get done, even if it takes till 3am in the morning to get it done!
Seriously, I don't have a great excuse this time for my absence. I have had plenty of time to make a video, but I have had a complete lack of interest and no motivation. And when I say "no motivation", I mean no motivation to do ANYTHING. Winter does this to me. I am NOT a winter person. The cold weather just makes me want to curl up in a cozy den and sleep until the grass starts turning green and the trees start to bud.... which is actually starting to happen here in Oklahoma. It's disgusting. We haven't even had a decent winter here and it is trying to turn into spring already.
Oh well.
However, despite my absence and lack of motivation, I have not just been sitting around doing absolutely nothing.
Soon to be available on Amazon.com by yours truly....

“…Crammed full of action and great characters.” – M.E. Harrow
“…Vividly presented and immensely inviting.” – Ayton Septar
“…a fantasy lover's dream. This is a thrilling and riveting tale crafted in a professional style.” – Walden Carrington

You can read more here: Tales of the Wovlen by Kathryn Fogleman
And, if you should like, you can share the news on Twitter using this link: 
#ReviewBloggers Needed for new launch- #ChristianFantasy. PM here. http://bit.ly/1mOv7XW

Am I excited? Well....just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment