Friday, November 9, 2012

A Little Fun to Help Relax....


Okay. I could not resist. I had to compile all the funny things I've seen and read lately, and put on a blog post. Enjoy it and share it with your friends!
________________________________________________________

  • The man who smiles when something has gone wrong has found someone to blame it on.  
  • Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils...  
  • What do you call a dog with no legs? It doesn’t matter what you call him, he ain’t gonna come.   
  • A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for my kick boxing. 
  • I miss those days where I could throw someone in the pool and not have to worry if they had their phone in their pocket... 
  • 3 out of 2 people have trouble with fractions. 
  • OREOS: first you twist it, then.. oh it broke.    
  • There’s a fine line between tan, and looking like you rolled in doritos
  •  “Would you pass the sugar, Sugar?” - “Can I have the honey, Honey?” - “Pass the tea, Bag.”
  • Sometimes I wonder “Why is that Frisbee getting bigger??” and then it hits me.
  • If you can’t laugh at yourself, I’ll be glad to do it for you.
  • I don’t suffer from insanity…I enjoy every minute of it!
  • WARNING! Your computer has a virus and needs to be hit several times
  • Stupid book…. I need to go to sleep, but I can’t stop reading you!
  • My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems
  • Dear Algebra, stop making me look for your X…she’s not coming back.
  • I don’t know what your problem is, but I bet it’s hard to pronounce.
  • Whoever said that nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door.
  • Every thinker puts an apparently stable world into some kind of peril.
  • I was going to dominate the world, but I got distracted by something sparkly.
  • Life is uncertain…so eat desert first.
  • You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend….but it sure helps.
  • I’ve got a problem for your solution…
  • The first time I see a jogger smiling, I’ll think about it.
  • I put red bull through my coffee pot this morning instead of water. Right now, I can SEE noises.
  • Notice! All unattended children will be given a cappuccino and a free puppy to take home.

 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment