Monday, October 22, 2012

The Beast, Egg Nog, and uh...other random things

Oh no.... my mother is talking about creating another "Beast".
*shudders*
In case you don't know what I am talking about (and I am sure most of you don't), "The Beast" is our term for Sourdough. That stuff is seriously ALIVE. My mother has to feed it (and she feeds it odd stuff sometimes), and it grows, and sometimes when I open the refrigerator door, it growls at me. No lie.
O_o ...It's scary.
But, Sourdough does make some of the best bread and cinnamon rolls in the world! So, I shan't complain too much if she creates another "Beast".
I went to the grocery store today to get some milk and eggs. Our chickens are laying, but they don't provide enough eggs for our whole family, and we don't have a milk cow or goats, so....yeah. Anyway, when I went to the milk section, I gasped when my eyes landed on EGG NOG! I grabbed a gallon and a half. The only person in our family that does not like Egg Nog is my mother, so when we see some, we try to get some.
Well, as a conclusion to this very lame post, I found this amazing girl on YouTube called Heather Dale. She considers herself a bard. She creates and sings music about legends and historical figures. She puts all of her songs together wonderfully. Check her out! Here is one of my personal favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment