Wednesday, October 3, 2012

30 - My Goals for the Next 30 Days

Day 30: your goals for the next 30 days.
Hmmmm....well, for one, I want to attempt to post a blog post every day without the help of a guide, 30 day recommendation thingy....yeah....whatever that is called.
Next, I would like to get my little house hooked up to water, electricity, and propane, and get it winterized. Once that happens, then I want to get my junk all organized, get my plants moved in, and start building a fenced in yard around it.
Following that, I think I should help my mom get as many things put together for the 'Christmas Mall' as possible (the Christmas Mall is just a cute little country crafty type show that the cute little country squat towns put together here for fun.... or to make money, I haven't decided which...anyway, they're cute...but not overly impressive)
Next to that, I just am planning to save as much of my money as possible to go visit my friends in ABQ in December since the Balloon Fiesta plan fell through.
Other than those goals/plans.....my only other goal is to prepare for a hard winter. I have a feeling in my bones that we are going to have a hard one.



No comments:

Post a Comment