Thursday, September 20, 2012

17 - My Highs & Lows of the Past Year

Day 17: your highs and lows of the past year

Highs:
I got to go to Albuquerque, NM to visit my friend and her amazing family for a month
We successfully traded 2 horses in for 2 palomino colts (my dad sees this as a low though)
I got an awesome job with a very nice boss
Our friend, Miss Cathy, came to visit us for a few days
My sister got a very high quality puppy: Merlin, an English Cream Retriever (the link is a picture of Merlin's sire)
I got a couple of very nice doves....and a beta fish

Lows:
I had to take my German Shepherd puppy to Tulsa to adopt him out
One of my sweet little ferrets, Ting-ting, was killed
I don't get to go to ABQ for Balloon Fiesta >heavy sigh<

Here is a picture of when miss Cathy came to visit. We went to the creek and fished for Minnows! It was so much fun. We are so glad she came to visit us.

No comments:

Post a Comment