Tuesday, September 18, 2012

15 - Fifteen Interesting Facts About Myself

Day 15: 15 interesting facts about yourself.

Me? Interesting? Hahaha.... 'intersting' is putting it nicely.

  1. I am a follower of Jesus Christ....interpret that any way you like.
  2. I am the very essence of 'Random' & 'Happy-Go-Lucky'
  3. Favorite music: Movie Scores
  4. Dragons are my favorite animal....horses rank second....dogs third.
  5. My favorite smell: Rain... or vanilla....maybe coconut.
  6. I REALLY like plants. You give me a plant, even if it is mostly dead, you are my new best friend.
  7. I was into archery before it was cool (Archery = shooting a bow & arrows)
  8. My current pets: 1 ferret, 2 doves, & a shoulder dragon
  9. I like big, elegant words, and the dictionary is my buddy.
  10. I was home schooled from Kindergarten through High School (I'll use small words for you)
  11. My favorite color is Royal Blue. Emerald Green ranks second.
  12. I am a very honest, blunt, upfront person
  13. I rarely think before I act. And believe me; every time I use my brain to think, I act. So...yeah.
  14. My asthma inhalers and I are at war with each other...but it's either them or the nebulizer, and the nebulizer literally makes a fool out of me, whereas the inhalers never have. But that is a story to be told here when I am COLD IN THE GRAVE. Enough said.
  15. I live to make people laugh and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment